All the answers to your questions on quick loans
This page answers frequently asked questions on quick loans, renewal repayment and other questions.
What services do you offer?
We provide quick $300 to $1000 loans without a credit check.
What are the conditions to qualify?
- Submit a completed form
- Reside in Quebec
- Be 18 years old or older
- In a stable job for more than three months
- Receive your pay by direct deposit
What are the exceptions?
- Beneficiaries of CSST programs
- Disability insurance beneficiaries
- Quebec pension plan beneficiaries (includes retirees and widows or widowers)
- People on maternity leave
- People receiving benefits from a QPIP (Quebec Parental Insurance Plan)
- People in bankruptcy
What I must do before I submit my application ?
Before you complete your online loan application, you can prepare the following documents:
– Your pay slip or proof of income (insurances, pension, etc.)
After your loan application is submitted, log in to your bank’s website for an Instant Bank Verification (IBV).
What are the fees for a bounced check ?
In case of insufficient funds, charges of $40 are applied. However, you have the opportunity to delay a payment for $25.
What are the service fees?
Your application and opening your file are completely free. The loan repayment includes interest charges and brokerage fees.
Additional Information on brokerage fees: The broker establishes fees for each file at their discretion. Please bear in mind that these fees are independent of the interest charged.
Who is not accepted?
- Self-employed persons
- People on social assistance
- People on unemployment
- People who have NSFs in their bank account
- People receiving benefits from Emploi Québec
- People who receive a scholarship
- People receiving a payment from the SAAQ without a return to work